Bed and Breakfast
Phone: +353 91 590424
Fax: +353 91 591026
Proprietor: Mary Meehan
Very spacious superbly appointed elevated residence with magnificent views
of Galway Bay.
Irish Tourist Board Approved
Located on the main Galway-Connemara scenic Coast Road, Summerville is an
ideal base to begin your holiday in Galway and Connemara.
Standing on its own grounds and well set back from the main road the house
offers safe and secluded parking in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Tastefully decorated throughout this spacious and luxurious house offers a
warm welcome to guests. The sea view rooms overlooking an inlet of Galway
Bay are sought after by guests.
- Close to church
- Directly opposite Riding Stables
- Windsurfing school nearby
- Adjacent Barna Wood
- 10 minutes walk to Silver Strand beach (Blue Flag beach)
- Overlooking wooded pasture land
- Splendid views of Galway Bay
- Close to Galway Golf Club
Your hostess Mary will gladly advise you on the various attractions and
amenities in the area.
- Complementary tea and coffee on arrival
- 3 Star AA approved
- All rooms ensuite
- Hair dryers and TV in every room
Contact Mary Meehan, phone +353 91 590424