Galway.Net Street Finder
Launch Street Finder
(Street Finder will open as a separate window)
Street Finder is a new experimental application which lets you find a street or residential area in Galway City.
How does it work?
- Key the first few letters of the street name in the search box, for example "Loug"
- Select the desired street name from a "auto-complete" menu which will appear within seconds
- Click "Display on Map" button
- The auto complete menu will display only the first 10 results. So if you don't see the desired street name, try entering a few more letters.
- Do not use abbreviations. For example use "Street" or "Saint" and not "St".
- City centre streets are reasonably well covered, however not all residential areas have been entered into our database
- Irish language street names in the works, but are not currently available in this version
We always welcome feedback. Please use the feedback form or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical problems please state the name and version of the web browser you are using (usually available in the Help -> About menu option on your browser).
Accommodation listings, business directory and events on your mobile. Tailored for mobile devices:
Raindance are a 4-piece band located in Galway, Ireland offering a near nationwide wedding... more...
Griffin Lodge is a beautiful family run Bed & Breakfast situated in the heart of Galway. O... more...
Radharc Na Mara
Radharc Na Mara is a friendly family-run bed and breakfast located in a quiet residential ... more...
3 June 2006, Slieve Aughty, Co. Galway: Vestas V52 wind turbines silhouetted by the sunset sky on Slieve Aughty, near Derrybrien Co. Galway. The Derrybrien project which comprises 71 turbines is currently the largest in-land wind farm in the country. Click to expand image. Photo: Joe Desbonnet.