Galway.Net Street Finder
Launch Street Finder
(Street Finder will open as a separate window)
Street Finder is a new experimental application which lets you find a street or residential area in Galway City.
How does it work?
- Key the first few letters of the street name in the search box, for example "Loug"
- Select the desired street name from a "auto-complete" menu which will appear within seconds
- Click "Display on Map" button
- The auto complete menu will display only the first 10 results. So if you don't see the desired street name, try entering a few more letters.
- Do not use abbreviations. For example use "Street" or "Saint" and not "St".
- City centre streets are reasonably well covered, however not all residential areas have been entered into our database
- Irish language street names in the works, but are not currently available in this version
We always welcome feedback. Please use the feedback form or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are experiencing technical problems please state the name and version of the web browser you are using (usually available in the Help -> About menu option on your browser).
Accommodation listings, business directory and events on your mobile. Tailored for mobile devices:
Martines Quay Street Restaurant & Wine Bar
Martines Quay Street Wine Bar, a family-run restaurant and wine bar situated on Galway's t... more...
Janet Vinnell Galway Artist
Combining her drawing skills with vibrant chalk pastel colours, she creates sumptuously ri... more...
Oranmore Castle at sunset, 23 Feb 2003. The castle dates from the 15th century when it was a stronghold of the Clanricards. The castle fell into ruin during the late 19th century. In recent years it has been the home of Commander Bill King (a well known writer and sailor) and his wife Mrs. Leslie King (also a writer).